No tie shoelaces - pink
Turn your shoes into slip-ons.
Material: Polyester & Latex
Packet Contents: 1 Pair
|FREE STANDARD SHIPPING*
Express Post Available. See pricing.
Turn shoes into slip-ons. See how to install No Tie laces, no tying required.
Would you love to slip your runners or shoes on and off without having to constantly re-tie the laces? Yes, then we can definitely help you with Pink No Tie Shoelaces and every order comes with fitting instructions! At Miggsy, we have sourced great quality No Tie Shoelaces. Once laced into your shoe, these elastic shoelaces allow the shoe to stay firmly in place but stretch when pressure is applied and you'd like to remove the shoe.
- Perfect for everyday running, sports and athletics shoes. Efficient slip on and off for fast, easy use.
- Helps kids at school who haven't learned to tie their shoelaces. Saves your child a whole lot of stress and their teachers a whole lot of time!
- Suited to Special Needs - Once fitted, shoes slip on and off.
- One size fits most. With a 70cm length, these elastic shoelaces are suitable from about a childs size 3-4 up to adults size 10-11.
- After Kids sizes 2 and smaller? You may like our No Tie Curly Shoelaces.
See our No Tie Shoelaces Instructional Video to see how easy No Tie Shoelaces are to fit into your shoes and turn them into slip ons!
Customers in Australia can buy Miggsy shoelaces online as we deliver our Shoelaces Australia wide. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our shoelaces, we'd love to help.
Pink No Tie Shoelaces are the perfect accessory for running shoes, sport shoes, adults and kids shoes (Sizes 3 and Up).
no tie shoe laces - pinkBy: KC Central Coast on 13 August 2015These laces were bought for my kindergarten child after struggling to do her laces up at school (and not finding velcro shoes attractive enough to wear). Ideal! She can put them on herself and we don't have to worry about annoying laces! Thank you.
no tie shoe laces - pinkBy: JS Calamvale QLD on 13 August 2015I have arthritis in my knees and am overweight so tieing shoelaces was a nightmare. I used to walk my dog in thongs but was diagnosed with planter faciitis and now have to wear runners. Finding these laces has been a godsend as I can slip on my runners using these shoelaces.